- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
FISHINO REV. 2 board
Our Fishino boards are evolving, acquiring new and exciting features and functionalities. The renewal starts with UNO and MEGA. We are now going to explain to you what has changed. In the previous article, we...
- Posted 3 years ago
Piranha: a new Arduino like board with a 32bit core, wifi, battery and more
Just over a year ago we have introduced our first Arduino-like 32-bit board, called Fishino32 which was characterized by the format of the widespread Arduino UNO (but also of the Fishino UNO), although equipped with a...
- Posted 4 years ago
Ubuntu Core OS is now available for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
Engineered as a micro-version of the Raspberry Pi 3 SBC, the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3) device was announced back in January to provide a general-purpose, cost-efficient and more simple single-board computer that can be easily slotted in...
- Posted 5 years ago
Internet Of Things? Fishino!
Fishino is a prototyping board 100% compatible with Arduino, but with greatly enhanced capabilities. You can use Fishino boards exactly like their Arduino counterparts. To use the enanced functionalities available on Fishino’s you’ll find software libraries in...
- Posted 5 years ago
NXP Accelerates Smart Wearable Product Development with a Cortex-A7 platform
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) today announced new reference platforms to enable innovation and rapid development for smart wearables at Embedded World 2016. From fitness and wellness to industrial and smart devices, these new reference platforms target...
- Posted 6 years ago