- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 7 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
uSVC: a portable, DIY, “9-bit”, open hardware retro-gaming console
In September 2019 Itaca Innovation launched on the market uChip (read “you-chip”), an Arduino Zero compatible board in a 16-DIL package, now available also on the OpenElectronics store. This October 2020 the company is presenting...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arcade Coder for kid programmers
Tech Will Save Us has unveiled its new flagship product, the Arcade Coder, via a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. The Arcade Coder is an educational product that is a tactile, programmable game console. It helps kids become confident game...
- Posted 4 years ago
R-Kade Zero • The gaming controller for the Raspberry Pi Zero!
R-Kade Zero is one of the smallest and minimalist gaming controllers around. If you add a tiny Raspberry Pi Zero and a case and you’ve built yourself a tiny video gaming platform. The central idea to this...
- Posted 8 years ago
An Open Source Arcade Controller is on Kickstarter
Gamers allover the world unite! This is the final project for a customizable game controller for old Arcade style replicas: and it’s Open Source Hardware! What is the Howler Arcade Controller? The Howler Arcade Controller is a...
- Posted 10 years ago