- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
PUNGAS raising funds to open source 3D Printed Shoe Accessories platform
Very cool project merging design, art, technology:
PUNGAS are bold SHOE ACCESSORIES. They are 3D printed, easy to use, wearable on different parts of your sneakers, colorful, and the byproduct of an exclusive collaboration between HICKIES and international artists from the Pictoplasma community. Just like the HICKIES elastic lacing system, they challenge the status quo and change the way we think about footwear.
PUNGAS ATTACH TO THE SNEAKERS BY USING A PATENTED CONNECTOR. IF WE REACH OUR GOAL WE WILL BE ABLE TO RELEASE OUR CONNECTOR SO THAT ANYONE CAN CREATE THEIR OWN DESIGNS THROUGH AN EASY TO USE PLATFORM IN OUR WEBSITE.