- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
PUNGAS raising funds to open source 3D Printed Shoe Accessories platform
Very cool project merging design, art, technology:
PUNGAS are bold SHOE ACCESSORIES. They are 3D printed, easy to use, wearable on different parts of your sneakers, colorful, and the byproduct of an exclusive collaboration between HICKIES and international artists from the Pictoplasma community. Just like the HICKIES elastic lacing system, they challenge the status quo and change the way we think about footwear.
PUNGAS ATTACH TO THE SNEAKERS BY USING A PATENTED CONNECTOR. IF WE REACH OUR GOAL WE WILL BE ABLE TO RELEASE OUR CONNECTOR SO THAT ANYONE CAN CREATE THEIR OWN DESIGNS THROUGH AN EASY TO USE PLATFORM IN OUR WEBSITE.