- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Happy Birthday Arduino!! Let’s celebrate on Arduino Day 2015
Happy Birthday Arduino! Today March 28th we are celebrating our beloved controller with a day full of initiatives dedicated to Arduino board and community.
What is the Arduino Day? Directly from the event home page
“Arduino Day is a worldwide celebration of Arduino’s birthday. It’s a 24 hours-long event –organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino team– where people interested in Arduino get together, share their experiences, and learn more.”
On the official page you can find the nearest event in your city. This year Arduino will organize five Official events, in Torino, Malmo, Bangalore, Boston and Budapest. Community events are organized directly by the community, just supported and curated by the Arduino crew.
Open-Electronics.org Staff would like to celebrate and thank Arduino on our way, by posting a collection of all the posts and pieces dedicated to Arduino, related projects and the world of chances made possible by its birth!
Here are all posts links:
Our best projects based on Arduino:
What about you? Which was the best or preferred project you’ve used Arduino for? Comment here!