- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 8 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Happy Birthday Arduino!! Let’s celebrate on Arduino Day 2015
Happy Birthday Arduino! Today March 28th we are celebrating our beloved controller with a day full of initiatives dedicated to Arduino board and community.
What is the Arduino Day? Directly from the event home page
“Arduino Day is a worldwide celebration of Arduino’s birthday. It’s a 24 hours-long event –organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino team– where people interested in Arduino get together, share their experiences, and learn more.”
On the official page you can find the nearest event in your city. This year Arduino will organize five Official events, in Torino, Malmo, Bangalore, Boston and Budapest. Community events are organized directly by the community, just supported and curated by the Arduino crew.
Open-Electronics.org Staff would like to celebrate and thank Arduino on our way, by posting a collection of all the posts and pieces dedicated to Arduino, related projects and the world of chances made possible by its birth!
Here are all posts links:
Our best projects based on Arduino:
What about you? Which was the best or preferred project you’ve used Arduino for? Comment here!