- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Adafruit presents Gemma, a new miniature wearable electronic platform
Adafruit launches a new platform for the development of wearable devices:
Gemma is a tiny wearable platform board with a lot of might in a 1″ diameter package. Powered by a Attiny85 and programmable with an Arduino IDE over USB, you’ll be able to realize any wearable project!
The interesting thing about GEMMA is not the functionality itself (as it sports only three I/O pins – that seems the highest limitation) but the size.
In fact Gemma is just half the size of Lilypad (1 inch vs 2 inch) and it opens new interesting opportunities with regards to ultra small / lightweight applications. Are you working with wearable devices?