- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 14 hours ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 3 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 8 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 11 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 15 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 25 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 28 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 31 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 31 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 36 days ago
Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examples
A few months ago, we presented a powerful shield that can enable devices from the Arduino family (Uno and Mega) to interface with the SIMCOM modules SIM900 and SIM908. Such modules provide integration with the world of...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Using GSM module to remotely control a green wall
We’re a Finnish start-up company which specializes in active green walls which can purify air 100x better than traditional green walls. Few years ago we were in a need for easy way to get our green walls...
- Posted 46 days ago
GSM GPS shield for Arduino
Shield for Arduino designed and based on the module GSM/GPRS SIM900 or the GSM/GPRS & GPS module SIM908, to make calls, voice and data connections via GPRS. HARDWARE INNOVATIONS This new version (old Arduino GSM...
- Posted 263 days ago
GSM/GPRS & GPS modem with SIM900/SIM908 module
Allows you to create data connections on the GSM network through a standard USB interface. The cellular modems, particularly USB-stick ones, are now at very affordable prices, however they’re limited: they are explicitly designed for Internet connections,...
- Posted 412 days ago
Small Breakout for SIM900 GSM Module
Some post ago we presented a PCB to mount the SIM900 module. The project is used in our GSM remote control and the Arduino GSM Shield. The dimensions aren’t big (1.75×1.95 inches) but in some cases they...
- Posted 727 days ago
GSM Remote Control – GSM Module
This GSM Mobile is used for our Remote Control (for example Gate Control, Temperature Control….). We use the word ‘module’ because, unlike what we did in our remote control projects, this time around the mobile phone is not...
- Posted 870 days ago