- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Wireless Power Contest Challenge By Open-Electronics: choose the winner!
First of all I want to thank all the makers for their works. As you already know, last February 28th the projects submission phase has been closed.
Right now we are in the very key moment of the challenge: the winner selection!
Looking at the rules excerpt, the evaluation phase will be done in this way:
6. Evaluation criteria
Futura Group srl, IDT and Würth Elektronik will judge all entries and select winners based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality (maximum 25 points)
- Project documentation (maximum 20 points)
- Code (maximum 30 points)
- Practicability (maximum 20 points)
- Impact on people’s quality of life (maximum 15 points)
- User experience (maximum 15 points)
- 2-5 minute video (maximum 10 points)
- Votes by other registered users (20 points for the design that earns the largest number of votes, 15 for the second, 10 for the third)
- Detailed photos (maximum 5 points)
So you can help the jury choose for your project by sharing it to your friends and ask them to vote for it! Just click here and vote your favourite one.
On March 15th the winner will be revealed, so stay tuned on Open-Electronics to find out the Wireless Power Contest Challenge winners!
Pingback: Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics: the Winners are… | Open Electronics