- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Windows 10 released today, price, news and features
Today the entire world can download and install the new MS operating system, Windows 10. Most Windows 7 and 8.1 can upgrade to 10 for free, other at a starting price of €135/£99/$119.
Besides the many improvements expected on the PC side, we at open-electronics.org are eager to see the promised integration with IoT and Maker’s world.
TechRadar is updating a page reporting all the features released and the missed ones:
Update: With mere days left before the big launch, we’ve updated this space with news that Microsoft has clarified what it meant regarding support “for the lifetime” of Windows 10 devices. Plus, further updates are already in the works for the OS, and Microsoft is prepared for folks that might not like Windows 10 better after all.
Find more about these new pieces of info in the “How much will Windows 10 cost,” “How will I get to download Windows 10” and “Further updates are in the works already” sections. But before you dig into those bits, check this out:
Source: Windows 10: release date, price, news and features | TechRadar