- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
3D printing in a nutshell: from Hamburgers to Houses | How is 3D Printing Possible?
Our friend Owain Lloyd-Williams, in cooperation with Towergate Insurance, developed an incredible and very useful infografic running over the last 30 years of 3D Printing.
From the technical point of view, from the market CAGR growth and from the historical overview you can find everything you need to dive into the additive manufacturing world.
You can’t really miss it: From Hamburgers to Houses | How is 3D Printing Possible?