- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
WiFi signal strength scanner
Who likes a weak WiFi signal? We can extend or improve our WiFi signal in the office or at home using specific products, but these need to be placed in precise points for optimal performance. You can use the device shown in this article to measure the strength of your WiFi signal at various points and thus identify weak areas.
We will use a Wemos D1 Mini with its OLED display which, despite being only 0.66 inches, has as main advantage the very simple wiring unlike other displays (which can still be used).