- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 7 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
WiFi signal strength scanner
Who likes a weak WiFi signal? We can extend or improve our WiFi signal in the office or at home using specific products, but these need to be placed in precise points for optimal performance. You can use the device shown in this article to measure the strength of your WiFi signal at various points and thus identify weak areas.
We will use a Wemos D1 Mini with its OLED display which, despite being only 0.66 inches, has as main advantage the very simple wiring unlike other displays (which can still be used).