- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
WiFi signal strength scanner
Who likes a weak WiFi signal? We can extend or improve our WiFi signal in the office or at home using specific products, but these need to be placed in precise points for optimal performance. You can use the device shown in this article to measure the strength of your WiFi signal at various points and thus identify weak areas.
We will use a Wemos D1 Mini with its OLED display which, despite being only 0.66 inches, has as main advantage the very simple wiring unlike other displays (which can still be used).