- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
WiFi signal strength scanner
Who likes a weak WiFi signal? We can extend or improve our WiFi signal in the office or at home using specific products, but these need to be placed in precise points for optimal performance. You can use the device shown in this article to measure the strength of your WiFi signal at various points and thus identify weak areas.
We will use a Wemos D1 Mini with its OLED display which, despite being only 0.66 inches, has as main advantage the very simple wiring unlike other displays (which can still be used).