- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
WiFi signal strength scanner
Who likes a weak WiFi signal? We can extend or improve our WiFi signal in the office or at home using specific products, but these need to be placed in precise points for optimal performance. You can use the device shown in this article to measure the strength of your WiFi signal at various points and thus identify weak areas.
We will use a Wemos D1 Mini with its OLED display which, despite being only 0.66 inches, has as main advantage the very simple wiring unlike other displays (which can still be used).