- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Make a POV clock
In this project we will explain how to make a POV clock in an easy way. POV stands for persistence of vision. It is a kind of optical illusion in which a visual image seems to persist even when the rays of light cease to enter our eyes because they are interrupted for very short instances. You can display any text or image you want with it.
We use a series of LEDs, Arduino Nano, a voltage regulator (7805) that allows you to lower the power supply voltage from 9v to 5v and a generic DC motor.