- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Make a POV clock
In this project we will explain how to make a POV clock in an easy way. POV stands for persistence of vision. It is a kind of optical illusion in which a visual image seems to persist even when the rays of light cease to enter our eyes because they are interrupted for very short instances. You can display any text or image you want with it.
We use a series of LEDs, Arduino Nano, a voltage regulator (7805) that allows you to lower the power supply voltage from 9v to 5v and a generic DC motor.