- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Ultimaker announces 2 more printer variations on Ultimaker 2
At CES in Las Vegas, European open source 3D Printer producer Ultimaker announced two variations of the award winning Ultimaker 2: the Ultimaker 2 Go and Ultimaker 2 Extended.
We’re looking forward to see how the design files and BOM will be made available to the community!
…Ultimaker 2 Go and Ultimaker 2 Extended, two cutting-edge desktop 3D printers, available from April 2015. Built with premium parts and materials, these 3D printers bring imagination to life with high definition printing technology. The new Ultimaker 2 Go and Ultimaker 2 Extended follow the success of the top-rated Ultimaker 2, which was awarded best in shootout 2015 from Make Magazine and best consumer product at the 3D Printshow Global Awards 2014.