- Make your curtains smartPosted 16 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Project Ara DevCon2 starts Today In San Francisco
Tomorrow the Google Project Ara Developers Conference 2 starts in San Francisco!
You can follow the livestream here: http://www.projectara.com/mv-livestream
The Project Ara team is hosting an interactive event from Mountain View, CA on January 14, 2015 and from Singapore on January 21, 2015. You can register to be with us in-person or attend a remote viewing party at a global Google office. Guests at our Google offices will be able to view live, simulcast content and connect with the Project Ara team during the event. Registration is now closed.