- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
The World’s First Open Source Mobile Multifunction 3D Printer
T3D is a cyber physic system (CPS) machine that can connect to cloud by WiFi and motion control by Bluetooth. The camera is a vision integration device of smartphone. The hardware and software are open source. Therefore, T3D is the best teaching tool for Industry 4.0.
The mobile phone light not only cures resin, but also the Bluetooth in mobile phone is used to connect to the Arduino motor driver with Bluetooth receiver. By connecting to WiFi on the mobile phone, you can connect to the cloud server with more than 5,000 models to be chosen to print. The camera of the mobile phone is used as the 3D scanner to take images and send to cloud to construct a 3D model for the user.
A rotational table with 3 different resin tanks is designed for multicolor printing. This is the first design that can print multicolor parts in an SLA type 3D printer worldwide today. Even the glass of the mobile phone is used to be the support of thin film in resin tank. They utilize existing functions on the mobile phone in this innovative T3D 3D printer.
The T3D 3D printer is also affordable, because it uses only one Z-axis with most of the functions of the user’s mobile phone or tablet.
To solve the delay of manufacturing and delivery, T3D invites XYZprinting – one of the largest 3D printer companies – as an important partner for manufacturing and delivery.
T3D printer is only $169 on Kickstarter.