- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
The Open Hand Project: A Low Cost Robotic Hand campaigning on Indiegogo
The Open Hand Project is an open source project with the goal of making robotic prosthetic hands more accessible to amputees.
The Dextrus hand is the realization of this goal, it’s a robotic hand that can be put together for well under £650 ($1000) and offers much of the functionality of a human hand
The Open Hand Project: A Low Cost Robotic Hand | Indiegogo.