- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
The FairShare Program will fund Open Source Projects: Apply!
I didn’t know that the folks at Open Builds created this program to finance open source projects:
Who is eligible to receive a Fair Share Give Back?
Anyone individual and/or organization who has or is actively working on an Open Source Project or who contributes to Open Source in some way.
The objective of the fund (that is created out of a 5% slice of the profits) is to give back to Open Source community in a mutual approach though dedicated funds that any open source project can apply for. Amazing stuff.
via FairShare Program.