- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
The FairShare Program will fund Open Source Projects: Apply!
I didn’t know that the folks at Open Builds created this program to finance open source projects:
Who is eligible to receive a Fair Share Give Back?
Anyone individual and/or organization who has or is actively working on an Open Source Project or who contributes to Open Source in some way.
The objective of the fund (that is created out of a 5% slice of the profits) is to give back to Open Source community in a mutual approach though dedicated funds that any open source project can apply for. Amazing stuff.
via FairShare Program.