- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 21 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
The FairShare Program will fund Open Source Projects: Apply!
I didn’t know that the folks at Open Builds created this program to finance open source projects:
Who is eligible to receive a Fair Share Give Back?
Anyone individual and/or organization who has or is actively working on an Open Source Project or who contributes to Open Source in some way.
The objective of the fund (that is created out of a 5% slice of the profits) is to give back to Open Source community in a mutual approach though dedicated funds that any open source project can apply for. Amazing stuff.
via FairShare Program.