- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Tah: an Open Source BLE Arduino-compatible Board
Crowdsupply is generally a good place to spot cool open source projects looking for funding: Tah is an Open source, Arduino-compatible Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) platform for use as a beacon, microcontroller, and HID device.
With the power and flexibility of Tah, it’s now easier than ever to connect your smart devices to everything around you!
Tah is an open source development board that helps you create your own projects that can connect to your smart phone, laptop, or desktop via Bluetooth low energy. Its frugal power requirements and onboard USB open up a wide array of applications that weren’t previously possible.