- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
EXIII HACKberry: 3D printable electric prosthetic arm
The HACKberry is a 3D printable electric prosthetic arm created by exiii Inc a Japanese robotics company based in Tokyo and specialised in bionic arms. The hand works by detecting when nerve and muscle tissue is stimulated...
- Posted 7 years ago
Open Source Robots to use Open Wheels project to help hospitalised children
Everybody loves a visit to the zoo. And for a kid it can be an especially magical experience. But if you’re hospitalised, a trip out is easier said than done. For some children, it’s simply impossible. The...
- Posted 8 years ago