- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 7 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
SolidRun i.MX 8M Mini SoM Features Gyrfalcon Neural Accelerator
SolidRun announced an i.MX8M Mini based compute module aimed at a wide range of IoT and industrial applications including digital assistant solutions, autonomous cars, security camera systems, video and audio analytics, and digital signage. The Linux- and...
- Posted 4 years ago
Hardware Security Keys Go Open Source With Solo
If you are concerned about your social networking accounts, cloud storage or falling foul to sophisticated phishing techniques online, you may be interested in a new open source FIDO2 security key that is equipped with both NFC...
- Posted 5 years ago
Behind The Crash Of 3D Robotics, North America’s Most Promising Drone Company
On a clear March day last year, Chris Anderson led FORBES onto the outdoor deck at 3D Robotics’ Berkeley, Calif. headquarters to discuss the future of flying robots. As the CEO of North America’s largest consumer drone...
- Posted 7 years ago