- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A Smart chicken coop with Arduino Nano alarm system
After losing the chicken due to wildlife intruders, Elbie decides to create a Smart chicken coop with several functions: Opening and closing the door at sunrise and sunset according to local geographic coordinates; Intrusion detectors with flashing...
- Posted 12 months ago
Solderdoodle Plus: Open Source Rechargeable Hot Multi Tool
Mechanical engineer Isaac Porras has launched the new Solderdoodle Plus, an open source USB rechargeable soldering iron, more powerful than its predecessor Solderdoodle. It’s a cordless hot multi-tool that can be used as a soldering iron, 3D print finishing tool,...
- Posted 3 years ago
PiZ-UpTime – UPS and power mobility for Pi Zero and more
There are several UPS solutions for the Raspberry Pi on the market, but the latest Pi-Zero-UpTime (aka PiZ-UpTime) UPS boardfrom Alchemy Power looks particularly interesting since it comes in Raspberry Pi Zero size, relies on a standard...
- Posted 4 years ago