- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
A Smart chicken coop with Arduino Nano alarm system
After losing the chicken due to wildlife intruders, Elbie decides to create a Smart chicken coop with several functions: Opening and closing the door at sunrise and sunset according to local geographic coordinates; Intrusion detectors with flashing...
- Posted 2 years ago
Solderdoodle Plus: Open Source Rechargeable Hot Multi Tool
Mechanical engineer Isaac Porras has launched the new Solderdoodle Plus, an open source USB rechargeable soldering iron, more powerful than its predecessor Solderdoodle. It’s a cordless hot multi-tool that can be used as a soldering iron, 3D print finishing tool,...
- Posted 4 years ago
PiZ-UpTime – UPS and power mobility for Pi Zero and more
There are several UPS solutions for the Raspberry Pi on the market, but the latest Pi-Zero-UpTime (aka PiZ-UpTime) UPS boardfrom Alchemy Power looks particularly interesting since it comes in Raspberry Pi Zero size, relies on a standard...
- Posted 5 years ago