- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Rover V2: 3D Printed Open Source Robotic Rover Platform
Rover V2 is an open-source, 3D-printable robotic rover platform that has seen a lot of evolution and development from its creator Taylor Alexander. It is a full mechanical redesign of the previous version and it’s a significantly improved version of...
- Posted 4 years ago
C-Turtle: a Multi-Terrain Crawling Robot
Researchers at University of Arizona have created a modular robot made of cardboard and a Raspberry Pi Zero for around $70. The form and movement of this little machine is made to mimic a sea turtle, and...
- Posted 5 years ago
PiCar-V is perfect for your Raspberry Pi-Powered Car
Available now at Android Community Deals for $149.99, the PiCar-V is an open source robot learning kit on Raspberry Pi, and this deal even includes your own Raspberry Pi 3 board. The kit includes all the hardware...
- Posted 6 years ago