- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Raspberry Pi MOVI Adapter for Offline Speech Recognition and Synthesis
Acoustic audio developer Audeme unveiled their new MOVI adapter for the Raspberry Pi 3, which allows users to connect the company’s MOVI Arduino Shield for offline speech and synthesis recognition. The $75 MOVI (My Own Voice Interface) Arduino...
- Posted 3 years ago
Zymkey: Easy-to-Integrate Security Module for Your Pi
Zymbit provides Zymkey security modules for Raspberry Pi based on the ATECC508A CryptoAuthentication chip in different form factor: either a USB stick, an I2C module, or for further integration into your own design, an SMT component. The...
- Posted 4 years ago
3D Printed Physical Device for Internet Privacy Control
A Spanish designer duo Roman Terre and Angeles Angulo have built a prototype of a rather simpler privacy solution called Thero. Their 3D printed internet connected device is still a concept that looks like a crystal made out of concrete,...
- Posted 5 years ago