- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 9 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Arduino based USB MIDI controller
If you are a music composer, or just use your PC to record your musical instrument, you know how useful a MIDI controller can be in order to change certain parameters on the fly. Let’s see how...
- Posted 4 months ago
The ZT-2020 is a portable SunVox synth
SunVox synth software allows you to create electronic music on a wide variety of platforms. Now, with his ZT-2020 project — which resembles a miniature arcade game — YouTuber “fascinating earthbound objects” has a dedicated input scheme....
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY a Force Controlled Robot Gripper
The maker James Bruton created a 3d-printed gripper with a three-finger design and three servo motors controlled by and Arduino Uno sbc. The design is ideal for gripping a variety roundish parts, and is held open by...
- Posted 4 years ago
EveLab 1.0: the “Circuit Trainer” for Your Raspberry Pi
EveLab 1.0 is an advanced breakout board designed for the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO. It was initially born as a circuit trainer for the University of Guelph students to wire projects with the Pi, so it looks perfect...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY an Amazing Arduino Mega-Controlled Electromagnetic Organ
Moscow-based media artist Dmitry Morozov has created his electromagnetic/electromechanical organ by combining three small motors with a guitar pickup and a touch keypad: it’s called Motorgan. Motorgan uses two differently sized PC cooling fans, as well as...
- Posted 5 years ago
The best way to impress your child with your Arduino project!
If you want to truly impress your child or your grandkids, and perhaps entertain yourself at the same time, there are many things you could do. Building a 1/4-size railroad, however, has to be close to the...
- Posted 6 years ago