- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Table Lamp or 3D Printer, That is the Question!
The Tiger Q3D 3d printer was born from a partnership between Flying Tiger Copenhagen and Politronica and is the first table lamp and 3d printer into a single form. The q3d’s arm moves with precision using wires and cords...
- Posted 5 years ago
Husarion Core2 and Core2-ROS: the New Robotics Prototyping Platform
San Francisco based robotics firm Husarion, which has previously launched an industrial picker robot called the RoboCore, has gone to Crowd Supply to pitch a new Husarion Core2 prototyping platform for the robotics maker community. The $89...
- Posted 6 years ago
Pensar: Real-Time Video Processing for Drones
The introduced computer vision platform with deep-learning capabilities is a stand-alone twin sensor platform. It utilizes the GPU-accelerated computing power of the Nvidia’s Jetson module to allow for real-time video processing and immediate augmented insights. Nvidia’s Jetpack software...
- Posted 6 years ago
MIOpen and ROCm: AMD’s free, open-source deep learning softwares
To support the new family of Radeon Instinct accelerators, AMD plans to roll out an open source library called MIOpen. It provides GPU-tuned implementations for standard routines such as convolution, pooling, activation functions, normalization and tensor format....
- Posted 7 years ago