- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Pipod: Raspberry Pi Zero Portable Music Player
The PiPod is an open source portable music player based on the $5 Raspberry Pi Zero. It uses this affordable single-board computer to run Linux-based software including VLC (which handles media playback) and a custom user interface...
- Posted 4 years ago
Plastic Player2: the Open Source Music Controller
Plastic Player 2 is an open-source analog interface for digital music. It merges the benefits of digital music streaming with the tactile appeal of physical media. The heart of Plastic Player 2 is a Raspberry Pi running...
- Posted 5 years ago