- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Windows 10’s Cortana now supported by Raspberry Pi
Windows 10 IoT Core has been upgraded in the Windows 10 Creators Update to add full Cortana device support. Microsoft released a list of devices compatible with the OS: Raspberry Pi3 Raspberry Pi2 MinnowBoard MAX (Intel Atom) DragonBoard 410c (Qualcomm...
- Posted 7 years ago
Windows 10 IoT new release, GPIO 100x faster
New update for Windows 10 IoT promising incredible performance improvements and additional features and devices support: When Microsoft launched Windows 10 this summer, we created a converged platform that powers a range of devices from PCs and...
- Posted 8 years ago
Win a trip to Maker Faire with Windows 10 IoT Core – Home Automation Contest before 17 August
To celebrate the release of Windows 10 IoT Core Hackster.io and Microsoft offer a worldwide Home Automation contest for developers, hackers, and makers. Home Automation is one of the hottest segments in the Maker world and Windows...
- Posted 9 years ago