- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi based Low-Cost Avnet SmartEdge IoT Gateway for Industrial Application
The new Avnet SmartEdge Industrial IoT Gateway has been designed specifically to aid those interested in developing industrial automation applications such as, remote monitoring, predictive maintenance, process control and automation and it will support Avnet’s IoT Connect platform...
- Posted 4 years ago
IOT-GATE-RPi: CompuLab’s mini-PC/gateway builds on the RPi CM3
CompuLab has added another Linux-friendly member to its IOT-GATE family of ultra-compact mini-PCs: the new IOT-GATE-RPi with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3, a COM version of the Raspberry Pi 3. The IOT-GATE-RPi features dual 10/100 Ethernet ports,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Arduino Create toolkit now available for Intel-based systems running Linux
Intel now it’s working to improve Arduino connectivity on Intel based systems running Linux with its cloud-based Arduino Create development software. Arduino Create is debuting on a kit version of Aaeon’s Intel Apollo Lake based UP Squared SBC called the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Microsoft’s Raspberry Pi Simulator: a Fully Open Source Prototyping Tool
Microsoft has released an early version of a free, open-source Raspberry Pi simulator that can be accessed right through a web browser. Using Microsoft’s Azure cloud computing platform the simulator allows users to code an emulated Raspberry Pi using...
- Posted 6 years ago