- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”
The initiative rewards the most innovative projects in areas related to environmental sustainability. FAE Technology will manufacture the electronic board prototypes for the top three winners. The contest is organized in collaboration with FAE Technology S.p.A. an...
- Posted 8 months ago
CALL FOR MAKERS deadline extendedby July 11st
CELEBRATE TEN YEARS OF MAKER FAIRE ROME WITH US! That’s right! Maker Faire Rome turns ten this year. Ten years of innovations and ideas that have turned into concrete projects, of inventions that have improved and revolutionised...
- Posted 2 years ago
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition is starting
Innovation remains the absolute protagonist. The mission is promoting progress through the sharing of ideas by creating a virtuous ecosystem between makers, companies, institutions, schools, universities and research centres. Over 300 stands with ideas, prototypes and innovative...
- Posted 3 years ago
Maker Faire Rome presents Makers for Space
Brand new to the 6th edition of Maker Faire Rome is the area dedicated to Space. It is realized by MFR in collaboration with the Italian section of the British Interplanetary Society, and the School of Aerospace...
- Posted 5 years ago
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition 2018: All Calls Are Open!
After the success of the past edition, the largest European event on innovation organised by the Rome Chamber of Commerce through its Special Agency Innova Camera returns to the Fiera di Roma from 12 to 14 October 2018...
- Posted 6 years ago