- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Build your own quaternion compass!
If you’re interested in physics, electronics and DIY you can’t miss this quaternion compass! It’s made of an Arduino board which collects data from an MPU-9250 accelerometer/gyroscope/magnetometer , and after a series of calculations shows your...
- Posted 3 years ago
AmbaSat-1 Space Satellite Kit: Your Own Satellite Launched into Space
The AmbaSat-1 is a tiny Space satellite kit that you assemble and code yourself is now available from £35 on Kickstarter. AmbaSat-1 is part of a new generation of satellites known as Sprite satellites. They are tiny...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open Hardware Fish32 Seed Board – ESP32 Community Education Board
Thanks to a lot of features, sensors, and connectivity options this open hardware SBC should allow students to learn to program any different components around ESP32. Fish32 Seed board specifications: Supported ESP32 Modules – ESP32-WROVER, ALB32-WROVER, ESP32-WROOM-32 Connectivity 802.11...
- Posted 5 years ago
- Posted 7 years ago