- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
60 mph ‘Teal One’ Flying Drone Runs Linux on a Jetson TX1
Teal One may be the fastest ride you can find on an all-purpose camera drone: it’s able to run up to 60 miles per hour and it also claims to provide 40 mph wind resistance. It is a...
- Posted 5 years ago
The most advanced autopilot software? Ardupilot is the answer!
Ardupilot is the most advanced, full-featured and reliable autopilot software available. It has been developed over 5+ years by a team of diverse professional engineers and computer scientists. It is the only autopilot software capable of controlling...
- Posted 6 years ago
Erle Brains – Open Source Linux Controller For Your Drones
Spanish company Erle produces a full family of DIY drones and devices, like the most interesting controller board, Erle Brains 2. Erle-Brain 2 is the second generation of Linux-based artificial robotic brain for making robots and drones...
- Posted 7 years ago