- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
60 mph ‘Teal One’ Flying Drone Runs Linux on a Jetson TX1
Teal One may be the fastest ride you can find on an all-purpose camera drone: it’s able to run up to 60 miles per hour and it also claims to provide 40 mph wind resistance. It is a...
- Posted 4 years ago
The most advanced autopilot software? Ardupilot is the answer!
Ardupilot is the most advanced, full-featured and reliable autopilot software available. It has been developed over 5+ years by a team of diverse professional engineers and computer scientists. It is the only autopilot software capable of controlling...
- Posted 6 years ago
Erle Brains – Open Source Linux Controller For Your Drones
Spanish company Erle produces a full family of DIY drones and devices, like the most interesting controller board, Erle Brains 2. Erle-Brain 2 is the second generation of Linux-based artificial robotic brain for making robots and drones...
- Posted 7 years ago