- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
60 mph ‘Teal One’ Flying Drone Runs Linux on a Jetson TX1
Teal One may be the fastest ride you can find on an all-purpose camera drone: it’s able to run up to 60 miles per hour and it also claims to provide 40 mph wind resistance. It is a...
- Posted 3 years ago
The most advanced autopilot software? Ardupilot is the answer!
Ardupilot is the most advanced, full-featured and reliable autopilot software available. It has been developed over 5+ years by a team of diverse professional engineers and computer scientists. It is the only autopilot software capable of controlling...
- Posted 5 years ago
Erle Brains – Open Source Linux Controller For Your Drones
Spanish company Erle produces a full family of DIY drones and devices, like the most interesting controller board, Erle Brains 2. Erle-Brain 2 is the second generation of Linux-based artificial robotic brain for making robots and drones...
- Posted 6 years ago