- Wireless Power TransferPosted 17 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Snapmaker 2.0: Modular and Affordable All-In-One 3D Printers
The new Snapmaker 2.0 is a modular 3-in-1 3D printer that doesn’t appear to have any downsides. It’s a well-made and capable 3D printer that also works as a laser cutter/engraver and CNC mill. Additionally, the kit...
- Posted 4 years ago
Hexbot All-In-One Desktop Robot Arm
The engineers and development team at Hexbot developed a robotic arm that could be versatile and affordable while keeping an entry-level feel so that anyone might want to try it. It is capable of 3D printing, drawing,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Want to laser engrave onto metal with a $200 3D printer adapter? A smart way to do it!
A Russian team of entrepreneurs called Endurance reported in late 2015 they were able to successfully modifyan existing 3D printer into a working laser cutter. They did this using what they called the L-Cheapo module (online for $195). The device...
- Posted 7 years ago
An Arduino-Powered Laser Engraver That You Can Build
MichielD99 is a 16 year old Belgian teenage maker. It is amazing that, with the tools and materials available today, a young person, really any person, can create something as sophisticated and professional-looking as this laser engraver....
- Posted 8 years ago
ZelosLaser Cutter 2.0 : Open Source 300% funded on Kickstarter and 25 days still to go!
Incredible project from Zelos, a German company launching the 2.0 version of their laser cutter and engraver. Fully open source, on hardware, software, project resources and documentation! From the halls of Germany based Zelos Dynamics, comes the...
- Posted 8 years ago