- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
BioControle : Aquaponic and hydroponic I/O Add-on for Raspberry Pi
Luxembourg based Upsilon Engineering, has gone to Kickstarter to launch its BioControle add-on board for the Raspberry Pi 3. The board can be used as a general purpose I/O and DAQ add-on but is specifically designed as...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to Grow Your Salad With a Rotating Hydroponic System
Hydroponics is an effective way of growing plants indoors through the use of water medium and artificial lighting. It often involves having a system to raise and lower the water level around the plants to let the...
- Posted 7 years ago
BonePonics is an Open source hydroponics automation system
There are quite a lot of automations systems dedicated to caring plants but not many dealing with hydroponics. This project looks really cool, even if unfortunately is looking for quite a bit of money and it’s not...
- Posted 10 years ago