- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Felfil Evo: the open source filament extruder for your 3D printer
After a successfully launched Kickstarter campaign in 2015, the italian startup Collettivo Cocomeri, also known as Felfil srl, now offers for sale the Felfil Evo to reduce 3d printing waste and create custom recycled filament. “Plastic waste...
- Posted 5 years ago
Precious Plastic’s Incredible Machines Recycle Plastic, Make Filament, and More
According to the Institute for Sustainable Communication, plastic garbage in the ocean alone kills one million sea creatures a year; Americans use 2.5 million plastic bottles every hour; and Americans only recycle 1-2% of the 10.5 million tons...
- Posted 7 years ago
Improved Extruder that allows more plastic options is on Kickstarter
Interesting kickstarter project wants to crowdfund a new and incredibly powerful extruder that can print with lots of materials. Not open source :( A larger and more powerful 3D printer extruder head that will allow additional sizes...
- Posted 9 years ago