- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Interview to Richard Curtin (Premier Farnell): micro:bit, Codebug, IBM IoT Learner Kit
We had the pleasure to interview Richard Curtin (Global Director of Strategic Alliance, Premier Farnell). We asked him how micro:bit, codebug and Farnell initiatives will help young makers. Landoni Boris: Farnell element14, the “Development...
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspberry Pi Customization Service: for those who can’t accept limitations!
Raspberry Pi and Element14 made an agreement to provide a hardware customization service on the famous prototyping and embedded computing board. You can add or remove connectors and interface, re-configure the layout, incorporate additional functionalities onboard:...
- Posted 7 years ago