- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Pastilda, your personal and portable password manager
Pastilda is an open-source hardware, designed to manage the credentials in handy and secure way. It’s for anyone (developers and hobbyists) who cares about personal and corporate information security and for people interested in programming STM32 and...
- Posted 6 years ago
Make: Magazine’s 2016 Buyers Guide Names TAZ 5 “Best Overall” & “Outstanding Open Source” 3D Printer, Rostock MAX v2 “Best Value”
For their 2016 guide, Make:’s team of testers and makers brought together the top performing 3D printers in five individual classes, the best CNC mills in three classes and their top two resin printers. Aleph Objects won...
- Posted 7 years ago
Intel’s taking Stephen Hawking’s speech system open-source
Wired Uk published an interesting post after having interviewed the famous scientist Stephen Hawkings, on his system helping him communicating and interacting with the world around him: In December 2014, Intel revealed that it had been working...
- Posted 8 years ago