- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Submit your talk for OHS 2015, next September in Philly!
The call for submissions to the Open Hardware Summit is now open! We’re looking for your best ideas and your brightest proposals.
This year’s Open Hardware Summit will be back in the States in Philadelphia, PA on September 19, 2015. Now in its sixth year, OHS brings together an inquisitive and active community of open hardware hackers, manufacturers and theorists for a full day of talks, poster presentations, and after hours socializing. If you have not been before, come. If you have been before, isn’t this the year you should submit a proposal to share your knowledge and perspective?
The call for submissions is open from June 2 until July 2. All proposals will be reviewed by multiple experts in the field and the roster of speakers determined by July 31, 2015.
Also, today the Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA) is kicking off the process to create an Open Source Hardware Certification. In addition to all of the amazing things that will happen at this year’s Open Hardware Summit, our goal is to be able to roll out the first version of the Open Source Hardware certification this fall. In order to be able to do that, we need your input now. You can find all about the certification and the process here, and this post will give you a quick overview of what you need to know.
See you in Philly!
If you didn’t yet, here you can purchase your tickets to join the event!
Source: Submit your talk for OHS 2015