- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Open Source Bridge: The conference for open source citizens / June 23-26, 2015 / Portland, OR
Open Source Bridge is an annual conference focused on building open source community and citizenship through four days of technical talks, hacking sessions, and collaboration opportunities. Participants include developers, hardware hackers, community organizers, and people involved in the business of open source.
Highlights of 2015 edition are:
- Open Source Citizenship: What are the rights and responsibilities of an open source citizen? We’re exploring what open source means to us, what it offers, where we struggle, and why we do this day in and day out, even when we’re not paid for it.
- Innovative Track Structure. Our session tracks are technology agnostic, based around shared community experiences and focus on the similarities between projects, not the differences. View the tracks.
- Hacker Lounge. The geekery doesn’t end when the sessions do. We’re also running a hacker lounge for code sprints, bug bashes, bouncing ideas, starting new projects or just mingling and taking in the vibe.
- 100% Volunteer-Run. Your software is peer-produced. Why not your conference? Open Source Bridge is pioneered and planned by a team of open source developers and technologists. What’s more, we’ve built an open source application to manage talk proposals.
Check details, schedule and speakers on the official page: Open Source Bridge: The conference for open source citizens / June 23-26, 2015 / Portland, OR