- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Novasom M7: the Raspberry Pi 3 Replacement in Industrial Projects
Novasom RASPMOOD family of SBCs aims to provide a drop-in replacement for Raspberry Pi based designs by providing mechanically and electrically compatible boards, as well as a software layer that allows the RASPMOOD boards to leverage the software you’ve already developed for your Raspberry Pi 3 design.
The Novasom M7 is a form-fit and function industrial replacement of a Pi3, where users can get a lot more in terms of performance and moreover in industrial safety of the product, without destroying them started project thanks to a compatible HW in form fit and functions.
The board is not 100% mechanically compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 board so you may have to redesign part of your enclosure/mechanical design. The mounting holes and the 40-pin header positions are the same, but for example USB and HDMI ports are placed differently.
Several variants of the board are available with all options. Customers will usually ask the company to customize the board’s options to meet their needs, so the price will depend on options and order quantity. There’s also the DK-M7FT development kit with the board and several accessories.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex-A53 processor with Mali-450MP4 GPU
- System Memory – Up to 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage – Up to 256 GB eMMC Flash + uSD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 to to 4K @ 60 Hz, LVDS via external adapter, PCAP on Connector (dedicated I2C port)
- Camera – Parallel camera support
- Audio – Analog line out
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, optional 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi with PCB antenna
- USB – 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Expansion – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header with 2x I2C @ 3.3 V, 1x SPI, 22x GPIO @ 1.8V
- Debugging – TTL debug port
- Misc – 1x user LED, RTC with external rechargeable battery , user reset push-button
- Power Supply – 12V (6.5 to 18V protected); UPS manager (battery not included)
- Dimensions – 86 x 54 mm
- Temperature Range – 0 to 70°C