- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
New A64 quad-core Orange Pi Win Plus
The Linux-ready Orange Pi Win Plus SBC features a quad -A53 Allwinner A64, 2GB DDR3, GbE and wireless, and a 40-Pin RPi connector.
Differently from the Orange Pi Win, this Plus version offers a standard 2G of DDR3.
Shenzhen Xunlong confirmed a rumor that the board would eventually run Windows 10 IoT in addition to its current lineup of Android 6.0, Ubuntu, Debian, and a Raspberry Pi image. The Windows support is said to be part of a collaboration with Microsoft.
The Pi Win Plus offers a wider temperature range than most hacker boards, with claims for -10 to 65℃ operation.
It also includes a Raspberry Pi compatible 40-pin header, GPIO, IR, debug interfaces and many other features listed below:
• Processor — Allwinner A64 (4x Cortex-A53); ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU
• Memory/storage — 2GB DDR3 SDRAM; 2MB NOR flash; optional eMMC; microSD slot (up to 64GB)
• Wireless — 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2 (via Ampak AP6212); antenna
• Networking — 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port
o HDMI port (supports audio, HDCP, CEC, 30 function, and MIPI LCD)
o LCD interface
o Mic input
o 3.5mm audio output
o MIPI-CSI input with 8-bit YUV422 CMOS interface, CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL, SM pixel camera sensor, and capture at up to 1080p@30fps
• Other I/O:
o 4x USB 2.0 host ports
o Micro-USB 2.0 OTG port
o GPIO connector with 3x GPIO lines
o Debug UART header (TTL level)
o IR receiver
• Expansion — 40-pin header compatible with Raspberry Pi
• Other features — power & status LEDs
• Power — 5V DC jack; battery connector; PMU; power and reset switches
• Operating temperature — -10 to 65℃
• Dimensions — 93 x 60mm
• Weight – 48 g
• Operating systems — Android 6.0, Ubuntu Desktop and Server Xenial, Debian Server Jessie, Raspberry Pi Image; possible Windows 10 IoT in future.