- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
NeoSensory and High Fidelity Bring VR to the Next Level
High Fidelity, maker of an open source platform for social VR, and NeoSensory, creators of hardware to extend the human senses, announced they’ve partnered to create a haptic jacket dubbed the ‘exoskin’. Composed of 32 sensory motors, the device generates real-time haptic feedback throughout the users upper body, allowing them to feel physical interacting with other users as well as the environment.
“The promise of VR is in collapsing the distance between people and putting them face-to-face,” said Philip Rosedale, High Fidelity CEO. “Touch is a critical part of the experience of human presence and communication. With their deep neuroscience research and experience with haptic response, NeoSensory has made a virtual skin that solves the absence of touch in VR.”
Preorders for the beta model are available now at $399 via the official website.