- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Maker Faire Rome 2017 – Call4Makers: June 15 – September 15. Don’t Forget to Apply!
Maker Faire Rome is a great celebration of invention, open to all forms of applied creativity, from the most serious to the most imaginative projects, from new technologies to traditional arts and crafts.
You can participate in several ways:
- Projects worth exhibiting: selected applicants will be given a pre-set free booth (table + chairs) inside the exhibiting halls, strategically located so to be visited by the large audience that attend Maker Faire Rome right for the sake of discovering interesting projects.
- Amazingly entertaining presentations: selected applicants will be given a free room (or a stage) to give project presentation/speech, tell a story, engage the audience in the issue they are keen to discuss.
- Super cool workshops: selected applicants will be assigned a workshop area where they could hold interactive sessions and engage participants – adults and / or children – in “hands on” activities.
- Performances: selected applicants will be given a free space (or a stage) for them to perform in creative, technological, robotic, musical, pyrotechnic performance.
You can participate in Maker Faire even if you don’t have an innovative project but you have something to show and you’re willing to teach and share your skills and your experience.
Also remember that:
- Selected projects will enjoy free participation!
- Sale will be allowed.
- Applications will be evaluated by the curators.
- The standard exhibit includes a schell scheme booth with two tables and two chairs, but there’s also a dark room for projects using light in a spectacular way; a large drones stage; a water pool. There’s also an outdoor space of various sizes for larger scale attractions.
The deadline for application is September 15th, 2017…enter the Exhibitor Portal and submit your application(s) no later than this date!
Click the following link to get information about how to get to Rome and to the Trade Fair.