- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
LIFEHAND 2: an excellent prosthetic project from nationally financed project in Italy
A truly excellent prosthetic project from nationally financed project in Italy. It’s not clear whether or not this will be open sourced but as it’s financed with public money, for sure it should:
LifeHand 2 aims to create a completely implantable prosthesis system, richly sensorized and crontrolled through the patient’s nervous system, with a dexterity comparable to a natural limb.
Studies, which have been carried out furthering the results achieved in 2008, led in 2013 to this latest experimental phase called LifeHand 2. The research project enabling experimentation was named NEMESIS (NEurocontrolled MEchatronic Hand ProstheSIS) and was financed by the Italian Ministry of Health.
The synergy between researchers is set to continue also with the HandBot project (MIUR\PRIN 2013-2015 Programme), which has just been launched and is being coordinated by the Campus Bio-Medico University of Rome.