- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Last Few Days for Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics: hurry up!
More and more projects are coming for the contest, but maybe someone else has to come: hurry up guys, the time is running out!
The deadline for submitting your project is February, 28th!
So far, the submitted projects are:
GPS shoes with wireless charging – Shoes with a GPs system and the wireless charging to recharge the battery contained in the shoe
Marina: Power Wireless Led Lamp – 3D printed LED lamp with a wooden base
Wireless Security Lock – Wireless locking system for strongbox, case or secret hiding
Wireless Powered Bag – A bag containing a wireless rechargeable power bank and courtesy lights
Bluetooth Mouse Upgraded with Wireless Power Kit – A wireless mouse to which you’ll never replace the batteries anymore.
Wireless charging electric tool – Rechargeable base for electric tools battery.
Wireless Powered Thunder-Safe (overvoltage protected) NAS Backup System – Wireless Powered Thunder-Safe (overvoltage protected) NAS Backup System
Arduino UNO I2C library for P9025AC Receiver – the Wireless power receiver has an internal ADC that convert analog values into digitals and can communicate all informations via I2C standard.
Rotating crib – A rotating Christmas crib thanks to the wireless power modules.
Remember that the three best projects will win:
- First Place: 2 Channel 200MHZ Oscilloscope with Waveform Generator
- Second Place: 2 Channel 70MHZ Oscilloscope;
- Third Place: 1 single-Channel 1MHZ Pocket Oscilloscope;
Don’t loose time: just send us you project if you haven’t done yet, vote your favourite one and share the solution you like!