- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
LANp: DIY network controllable RGB lamp (Arduino powered)
A awesome LAN connected RGB lamp project submitted through our submit channel.
A few weeks ago we ripped out an RGB LED from an old Canon Scanner that was laying around and going to waste. Since then we’ve been playing around with the RGB LED element and decided to put it to good use.