- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
LANp: DIY network controllable RGB lamp (Arduino powered)
A awesome LAN connected RGB lamp project submitted through our submit channel.
A few weeks ago we ripped out an RGB LED from an old Canon Scanner that was laying around and going to waste. Since then we’ve been playing around with the RGB LED element and decided to put it to good use.
via LANp – A DIY Arduino network controllable RGB lamp made from scanner parts! | The hack shed.