- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Incredibly cool Laser-Sintered Wearable Art grabs the spots at a 3D Printshow in Paris
Incredibly cool Laser-Sintered Wearable Art grabs the spots at a 3D Printshow in Paris. Seeing the incredible complexity of this piece of Art is great to understand how 3D printing can revolutionise several industries (fashion included).
Democratization of Laser sintering and Open Source can be a decisive factor!
Chicago-based artist and longtime proponent of 3D-printed art and sculpture Joshua Harker made his runway debut at this year’s 3D Printshow in London and Paris.