- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Hexapod Mark II Open Robot raising funds on Indiegogo
Pretty cool project! Despite we suspect is asking a little bit too much money!
With mass production, there is a low cost robot for everyone to own. This is a similar concept of IKEA robot. Mark II is adopting 2 mm aluminum alloy (6061) cut with CNC. In effort of lowering the total cost of building, we tempt to provide an affordable price of six legged robot. It is believed that Mark II is the first robot for everyone to easily adjust and to expand with further components regardless of your knowledge of robots.