- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Hexapod Mark II Open Robot raising funds on Indiegogo
Pretty cool project! Despite we suspect is asking a little bit too much money!
With mass production, there is a low cost robot for everyone to own. This is a similar concept of IKEA robot. Mark II is adopting 2 mm aluminum alloy (6061) cut with CNC. In effort of lowering the total cost of building, we tempt to provide an affordable price of six legged robot. It is believed that Mark II is the first robot for everyone to easily adjust and to expand with further components regardless of your knowledge of robots.