- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Kokompe: Fab Modules, software to run any fab lab machine
This really looks like a great catch for any Fablab team!
The fab modules provide a set of software tools for personal fabrication, intended for use with machines common to fab labs.
- Tools to design 2D and 3D objects
- Functions to generate 2D and 3D toolpaths
- GUIs workflow from design files to machine commands
It’s also the software platform for MTM machines.