- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Google Glass 2 may ditch the display
Google Glass is still alive and well behind the closed doors of Google X.
The latest news seems to be that one of Google’s Glass 2 variants ditches the display entirely, in favour of going audio-only for control.
We heard a while back that Google had several potential Glass designs it was working on. Now, a report from The Information shows that there are three in the works, one with a display for businesses and two without a display, which will rely on audio.
All versions will have a bone-conductive audio interface, like the first Google Glass version, and a camera of course.