- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Google Glass 2 may ditch the display
Google Glass is still alive and well behind the closed doors of Google X.
The latest news seems to be that one of Google’s Glass 2 variants ditches the display entirely, in favour of going audio-only for control.
We heard a while back that Google had several potential Glass designs it was working on. Now, a report from The Information shows that there are three in the works, one with a display for businesses and two without a display, which will rely on audio.
All versions will have a bone-conductive audio interface, like the first Google Glass version, and a camera of course.