- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Freematics Wants to create Open Source Vehicle Telematics
A beautiful project trying to create an open platform for telematics is rising funds on kickstarter!
The name of Freematics stands for Free (as in freedom) and Telematics. The goal of this project is to make it possible, accessible, and affordable for people, especially makers, to carry out vehicle telematics projects with open-source hardware, more specifically Arduino, the most popular single-board microcontroller platform.
Telematics, more specifically vehicle telematics, refers to the use of telecommunications and informatics systems within road vehicles. Practical applications of vehicle telematics include:
Vehicle data logging and analysis
Mobile data transmission
Wireless vehicle safety communications
Intelligent vehicle technologies
via Freematics – vehicle telematics with open-source hardware by Stanley Huang — Kickstarter.