- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
FABtotum Personal Fabricator is shipping its First Batch
Great news from the FabTotum team: looks like the team is on track to start shipping in June 2014 to our first Indiegogo backers. Shipping to the first non-Indiegogo backers is expected to start in September 2014.
In the meantime, enjoy this sneak peek into the process of building one:
We tought it would be extremely intresting to show you how the production process unfolds.
If you are a DIY FABtotum kit backer you might as well get an idea of what are the critical procedures and what goes where. Don’t sweat too much, tough. the most complex sub assembly / components will be preassebled in the DIY kit.
If you are waiting for a fully assembled FABtotum, sit back and watch what has been done under the hood!
via How it’s made: FABtotum Personal Fabricator | FABtotum.