- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
FABtotum Personal Fabricator is shipping its First Batch
Great news from the FabTotum team: looks like the team is on track to start shipping in June 2014 to our first Indiegogo backers. Shipping to the first non-Indiegogo backers is expected to start in September 2014.
In the meantime, enjoy this sneak peek into the process of building one:
We tought it would be extremely intresting to show you how the production process unfolds.
If you are a DIY FABtotum kit backer you might as well get an idea of what are the critical procedures and what goes where. Don’t sweat too much, tough. the most complex sub assembly / components will be preassebled in the DIY kit.
If you are waiting for a fully assembled FABtotum, sit back and watch what has been done under the hood!