- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
FABtotum Personal Fabricator is shipping its First Batch
Great news from the FabTotum team: looks like the team is on track to start shipping in June 2014 to our first Indiegogo backers. Shipping to the first non-Indiegogo backers is expected to start in September 2014.
In the meantime, enjoy this sneak peek into the process of building one:
We tought it would be extremely intresting to show you how the production process unfolds.
If you are a DIY FABtotum kit backer you might as well get an idea of what are the critical procedures and what goes where. Don’t sweat too much, tough. the most complex sub assembly / components will be preassebled in the DIY kit.
If you are waiting for a fully assembled FABtotum, sit back and watch what has been done under the hood!